What is a Medical SPA?
A medical spa is a facility whose medical program is run under the supervision of a licensed healthcare professional, according to The International Medical Spa Association.
Medical spas utilize lasers and intense pulsed light technology as well as medical microdermabrasion, photofacials, BOTOX® Cosmetic dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvéderm, medical peels and other medical beauty procedures. Very soon in Oasis Med SPA you can get also get traditional spa services like facials, massages, and body treatments.
At the world-class Oasis Medical Spa, we set the standard in state-of-the-art technology, the highest aesthetic vision, sterilized equipment, skin product and supplements recommendations, and a personal, healing, human touch to create an incomparable spa experience that delivers visible results.
In the ultimate comfort and convenience of our luxurious facility all treatments are performed by our staff of highly l trained certified Physicians and licensed Registered Nurses who receive ongoing training and education in aesthetics procedures.
Oasis Medical Spa's mission is to combine the safety and effectiveness of a medical facility with the serenity and luxury of a spa.
Whether you want to reinvent, restore or rejuvenate, Oasis will leave your skin looking and feeling exceptional.
Injectable cosmetic procedures are probably the most well-known treatments for improving one's appearance and offering a younger look. Injectables are used to fill out certain parts of one's face and/or to smooth out wrinkles, scars and other lines in the face.
While there are a variety of injectables and fillers in use today, the three most common types are BOTOX® Cosmetic, collagen and Restylane.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic , the brand name for cosmetic botulinum toxin A, is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses small injections of toxin to paralyze facial muscles temporarily. By paralyzing facial muscles, BOTOX® Cosmetic injections can stop wrinkles from appearing when a person frowns or makes other facial expressions. Typically, BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments can last for up to four months.
- Collagen, a protein produced naturally in humans and animals, can be injected beneath the skin to fill out wrinkles, creases, furrows and other "sunken" areas of the face. It's also used to create fuller lips. The type of collagen used will determine how long the effects of collagen injections will last, but in general, results can last for 2 to 6 months.
- Restylane, a clear, gel-based, biodegradable hyaluronic acid produced naturally by all living organisms, is usually injected into areas around the nose and mouth, where moderate to severe wrinkles can often appear. The results of Restylane treatments can last from 6 months to a year.
- Juvéderm, the newest hydluronic acid, gel approved by the FDA in June 2006, Juvéderm is the next generation of dermal filler.
- Methyl Methacrylate and PMMA, chemical compounds mostly knows as a polymers, are non-biodegradable and biocompatible substances. Usually injected to replace volume and remold depleted tissue. The duration is 5 or more years.
Med Spas offer a wide range of procedures and technologies, including, most commonly, microdermabrasion, acid peels and laser hair removal, to improve the look and texture of an individual's skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical procedure designed to remove the top layer of dead skin from one's face in order to bring the healthier, younger-looking skin to the surface. The treatment, which uses tiny crystals to "sand blast" and thereby exfoliate the skin, also encourages the generation of new skin cells in the deepest sub-surface levels and promotes the natural production of collagen to smooth out the skin's appearance. For optimal results, microdermabrasion customers usually undergo up to 12 treatments, several weeks apart, each one lasting from a half-hour to an hour.
- Acid peels involve the use of alpha hydroxy acid to treat ailments such as dry skin, acne, sun spots and other skin problems. Acid peels loosen and eliminate dead skin cells and, by stimulating collagen production, can also help to reduce wrinkles and promote better skin texture. Alpha hydroxy acid is naturally produced in fruits and other foods, so, unlike other chemical peels, it isn't harmful to the skin. For best effects, acid peels generally require a series of treatments performed over several months.
- Laser hair removal is a treatment designed to eliminate unsightly or unwanted hair almost anywhere on the body. The laser targets melanin in the hair and follicle through the use of a specific wavelength of light. The intense, targeted heat from the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting further growth, but leaves the tissue around it unaffected. Individuals generally require several treatments to create the desired effect, but the exact number of treatments will vary, depending on the area in question.
CELLULITE AND FAT REDUCTION OR MESOTHERAPY
Mesotherapy is a procedure that uses micro-injections of conventional or homeopathic medicine and/or vitamins into the middle layer (mesoderm) of one's skin to reduce deposits of cellulite and fat. A non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment, Mesotherapy can treat the eyes, chin, arms, love handles, abdomen, hips, thighs and buttocks with specific medicinal injections that target the conditions that cause cellulite and localized fat deposits. Multiple treatments are necessary.
Enjoy what thousands of American women (and men) are now experiencing – the revolutionary anti-aging procedure that literally turns back time: The Non-Surgical Facelift! This simple, safe and highly effective procedure combines advanced laser, pulsed light, microdermabrasion and BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments, producing dramatic results in facial rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, collagen stimulation and skin textural enhancement. The procedure literally erases the effects of aging and results in a youthful glow, healthy appearance and a look from years gone by!
Most individuals, absent of skin disease, hypersensitivity or related conditions can safely benefit from the procedure. A complete skincare history and evaluation will be conducted. The procedure is simple, safe and generally free of complications. The end result is a "facelift" without surgery, downtime or tremendous expense!
The Non-Surgical Facelift at Oasis Medical Spa consists of as many as 12 treatments spanning a four- to five-month period, including a pre-treatment and post-treatment skin-care regimen that will enhance your results and beautify your skin.
Call Oasis Medical Spa today to set up your free consultation to learn more about this exciting, revolutionary and popular cosmetic procedure.